Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Oops

Yesterday was so busy, the whole day slipped by without a chance to write anything! Oops. I watered the planter for the first time this season yesterday morning. It had rained for a week straight after I planted the seeds, so it didn't need watering before. Now it's been a week since it has rained and when I weeded it on Sunday, I noticed the soil was getting very dry. I want veggies from these plants, so I do my best to take care of them :) Then I was off to the doctors, home for a short while for lunch mixed with business paperwork, then off to tutor for the afternoon. Yesterday evening I worked with my husband for a few hours and then made a late supper of garlic shrimp pasta. Mmmm. It's one of his favorite recipes and about the only way I enjoy shrimp. Yeah, I know: I'm weird. But I taught biology and know what those guys eat. I have a hard time with catfish too. Anyway, no real exercise to speak of yesterday, but I'm planning on going for a walk or skate later this afternoon. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment