Thursday, November 17, 2011

A 40 Day Challenge

I have been issued a challenge to work out for 40 consecutive days. It was not directed specifically at me; my aunt is doing it and posted it for all her Facebook friends, but I am picking up that thrown gauntlet nonetheless! The rules are you must work out every day or you start back at day 1. For me, a workout will be at least of moderate intensity and for at least 15 minutes (I figure I can do anything for 15 minutes!) Today I began by going back to zumba class. The results, a 55 minute workout of high intensity :) I don't aim for that every day, but I think it's a good way to start.
In other news, I picked a bunch of green beans from our garden to eat for dinner tonight. Mmmm they were so good: I sautéed them lightly in EVOO, salt, & pepper. And talk about fresh--picked at 5PM, eaten by 6PM. That's the way we were meant to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment