Monday, November 21, 2011

Days 4 & 5

Day 4 was Sunday, so I didn't do much. I ended up taking a vigorous 2 mile walk right before nightfall. Today (Day 5) I knew I wasn't going to make it to zumba class tonight because of an extra-long tutoring session, so I set out to do the entire 30 minute Turbo Fire DVD. Wow, I think it's equal to an hour long zumba class! My heart rate was so high during the fire drills, I wondered if there is a level above high intensity, because I was there. Maybe it's the 'I'm-going-to-pass-out-in-5-seconds-if-we-don't-stop-this' intensity level. I had to back off for a bit so I didn't pass out. I think I'll do this one again tomorrow and see if I can push myself a little harder. I also did the optional 10 minute stretch at the end, and that was very enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment