Saturday, November 5, 2011

Lotta Walkin'

As my Nana would say, I'm tuckered out! We went out to the corn 'maize' in Hilliard this morning and walked throughout the farm. It brought back so many childhood memories! I didn't grow up on a farm, but I grew up in the Florida countryside and this farm reminded me of home. After conquering both sides of the maize, walking through the barns, and shopping in the general store, we headed home to begin our weekend job. We had 3 lawns to do today, but one had already mowed their lawn, so we were able to spend extra time on one ladies yard doing some extra work that she wanted done. I ended up pushing the lawn mower & pulling vines for about an hour, in addition to riding the big lawn mower (which doesn't really count as exercise). So with all the walking and physical activity, I am pooped! Good thing I get and extra hour of sleep tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment