Thursday, September 15, 2011

Busy Day!

Wow! This is the first time I've been on the Internet all day--extremely unusual for me! Up early(ish) at 7:30 for some calithenics & a mile power walk with Chica (she loves it when we walk the neighborhood :) Then to Weight Watchers for my weekly meetin; to school to meet with my Take Stock in Children mentee (check them out, they're a great organization); & shopping at 4 different stores on my way home (including Halls Nursery to pick up seeds for my winter garden--yay!) After a quick stop at home to drop off food I was off again to tutor and then stop at yet another store! Whew: stop the world I want to get off :D. All this shopping is in preparation for a baby shower I'm throwing Saturday, so I'm glad this isn't the norm. I don't know what I'll do when I have children--life is hectic enough as it is. I was so busy, I didn't even weigh in this morning, so I have no numbers to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment